receive one of the following error
messages: "COOD11BA" or "C00D10B3" or "COOD11CD", or "The audio codec
identified by the format tag 130 is required to play this file. To determine
if this codec is available to download from the Web, click Web Help."
Your Windows Media Player needs to be
connected to the Internet and needs to download the codec used in the
webcast. To do this:
- Open the Windows Media Player program
directly. Windows Media Player is typically located in the Programs menu of most
Microsoft operating systems. You can also click the Windows Start button,
then click the Run option. Then, in the Run dialogue box type in wmplayer.
- Once the Windows Media Player program is
open, pull down the Tools menu of your Windows Media Player and select
- In the Player tab, be sure the "Download
Codecs Automatically" box is checked.
- Also, be sure the "Connect to the
Internet (overrides other commands)" box is checked.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click OK to the Options window.
- Close the Media Player and then refresh
the webcast page by clicking the F5 key.
- When prompted, download the appropriate
If you still receive the error message, we
recommend you clear your browser cache.